Monday, December 24, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!





To be honest, I didn’t feel Christmas that much this year. There wasn’t enough preparation time and something was missing so I didn’t get in the spirit. I realized that I want much more to happen before and during Christmas. When I’m older and I’ll have my own family I want to do Christmas my way: I will hang stockings which we don’t do in my family, I will burn candles, play Christmas carols all throughout December; I will invite more people to the dinner, make the tree more colorful, get everyone lots and lots of smaller but thoughtful gifts so people have more to open and I’ll invite some of my family one or two days before Christmas eve dinner and we will cook the food together. I know I still have a long time before I’ll be able to do that in my own home but I realized that Christmas is a season of happiness and that I want to feel as much of that happiness as possible. I hope all of you had an amazing Christmas Eve! 

x Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I always love reading them and they make me super happy! :) x